By ordering one of our services here at VP Cleaning Services either through our website`s booking form, by e-mail, or phone, you automatically agree to our company’s terms and conditions listed below:
We Guarantee the quality of our Cleaning:
- Our professional, fully trained, and courteous staff is responsible to provide you with the top of the line cleaning services, which have been tailored to your needs.
- VP Cleaning Services will assign a principal Cleaning team to each home or office we clean. We try not to rotate team members and ensure the same quality of cleaning every time.
- Any poor service must be reported within 24 hours of the service date. We will re-do the work within 48 hours period.
- Our prices not include cleaning supplies. In cases where cleaning materials and equipment are not provided or not in full working order, the result from the cleaning visit may not be as successful. We do not take responsibility of poorer results in this case.
- If a cleaning staff takes a leave, or the client is not satisfied with the standard of service provided by this staff member, we will give our full effort to find a replacement as soon as possible.
Make our job more efficient for you:
- Pick up all toys and clothes from the floor.
- Secure your pets and pick up after them before we arrive.
- If you require additional services, please notify us 48 hours in advance.
- Please provide us with access to your facility.
- Please shut off your alarm system.
- Secure your valuables, collectibles and etc.
- If children are present, do not leave them unattended due to the dangers of cleaning supplies and equipment.
- All rates quoted are per cleaner per hour. In other words, if you have booked with us a four-hour service and we send you one cleaning lady, she is required to work four hours. If we send you two cleaning ladies, they are required to complete the job for two hours.
- If our staff works more time than the already booked time, this time will have to be paid immediately after the service.
- There is a minimum requirement of 3.5 hours long cleaning service per visit.
- If you use our online booking system, you may through PayPal. If you choose the option to pay by cash or cheque, payment is due at the time of service, which our cleaners will collect, unless other arrangements have been made with our Company.
- We also accept Master card, Visa, Pay Pal transfer, and E-mail transfer.
- The Client will be responsible for all bank and legal charges resulting from a dishonored cheque.
- No cleaning work will be undertaken unless the client settles all outstanding balances.
Cancellation and Rescheduling
- A 48 hours notice is required if a client should either decide to cancel or re-schedule a cleaning appointment. Appointment cancellation should be done by phone only.
- Please do not leave cancellation information with your cleaning lady.
- Customer agrees to pay $20.00 as a cancellation fee, if the client cancels or changes the date/time of the appointment in less than 48 hours prior to the scheduled appointment.
- In the event that a cleaner travels to a client’s house on the designated day and the cleaning lady cannot gain entry to the property, the client shall be liable for the cleaners traveling cost of $30.00.
- If keys are provided to the cleaning staff, the kays must open all locks without any special efforts or skills.
After cancellation of the cleaning service
- By using our cleaning service, the customer agrees that after the termination of the cleaning service he/she will not hire, or use any domestic services provided by a present or past cleaning staff, who has been introduced to the customer by VP Cleaning Services.
- If the customer wishes to hire or use domestic services provided by such a cleaning staff, then he/she must pay VP Cleaning Services a referral fee of $2500.00 per person. You agree to pay this fee whether you notify us of your action or we discover this independently.
- We remind our clients that all cleaning staff at VP Cleaning Services have a written contract.
- VP Cleaning Services has public liability insurance, which protects client`s home against major accidental damage caused by a cleaning staff member whilst on your property.
- All claims must be notified within 24 hours of discovery.
- Please note that all fragile and highly breakable items, such as porcelain, china, cash, jewellery, items of sentimental value, art, and antiques must be removed or secured.
- We do not carry out cleaning services of painted walls, ceilings, gardens, and exterior of buildings.
Although it's not necessary to tip our cleaning ladies, it is encouraged as it is the best way to say “Job well done”.